Memorial Day 2021 Sayings: Celebrate this Memorial Day with heart touching wishes, sayings, messages and status updates with your close ones. It is a day dedicated to the military personnel who have died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. Every year, it is celebrated on the last Monday of the May month. This year, Memorial Day will be celebrated on 31st of May (Monday). It is celebrated all over the United States, so you start your preparations to make it one of the most memorable days. Use these wishes and sayings that you can use on this day and dedicate to the Nation Heroes.
Every person should have to pay for his life for their nation and also give more sacrifices for their nation. On this special day, share your thoughts and strengthen your patriotism. It is not just a holiday, it is a day which unites everyone. A patriotic is not completes while he’s not worked for his nation. It doesn’t matter how much you’ve done for your country, what matter is you’ve done something for your country.
Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay. – Barack Obama
Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering. – Theodore Roosevelt
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation. – General Douglas MacArthur
It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle. – Norman Schwarzkopf
Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life. – Robin Hayes
See also: Memorial Day 2021 images, wallpapers
The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission. – John F. Kennedy
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your Government when it deserves it. – Dolly Parton
Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life. – Bob Marley.
For Love of Country, they accepted death. – James A. Garfield
The call of the Bugles spirit, that made those heroes dare to die, and leave their children free, bid time and nature gently spare the shaft we raise to them and thee. – Richard Hovey
We should always be thankful to God for giving birth to such great soldiers who can go to any extent to protect the country and maintain the peace in it.
If you want to learn patriotism, learn from soldiers. They always put the country first before their families and themselves. Happy memorial day and thank you for your service!
See more: Inspirational Memorial Day Quotes
As long as our soldiers are standing like an unshakable rock, America will be indivisible, and justice and liberty will be given to all.
As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars. – John M. McHugh
- There is no love greater than the love of motherland. That’s why often soldiers have been touted as the greatest lovers!
- Some people live a good long age and still question their impact on the world. A veteran doesn’t have to worry about that.
- A soldier’s one and only regret is not having many lives to lose for the protection and freedom of the country. Happy memorial day!
- Without soldiers, we are nothing more than plain people who don’t know how far they can go by maintaining solidarity.
- Our current generation has completely forgotten that freedom never comes free. Millions of fearless souls have sacrificed their lives to achieve freedom.
- Wishing you all a Safe and Patriotic Memorial Day. For me, connecting to the Country is everything.
- Today we remember those who gave their lives for our great nation and honor their sacrifice.
- Today we honor and thank those that made the ultimate sacrifice as they served this country. Thank you…!!!
- In memory of many, in honor of all. Thank you. Your bravery and service will never be forgotten…!!!
- There are no words to thank our national heroes for the sacrifices they have made for all of us. Warm wishes on Memorial Day to all.
Celebrate this day with your family members, friends and others but first send them messages on Facebook, Whatsapp or any other social network. Go through the messages and select anyone and send it to your close one.
- We give thanks to those who have sacrificed so much. New Hope Enlightenment church wishes you all a blessed Memorial Day 2021 US…!!!
- As we observe Memorial Day, let us show appreciation for all who have served, one way or the other.
- A nation that acknowledges and celebrates its heroes’ death and victory both is the holy grail of all nations.
- Without courage, you can’t conquer your own fears, forget about conquering the enemy.
- Dear Lord, may you bestow peace to the souls of all those soldiers who sacrificed their lives for us.
- Those who have passed away for the country, they are not forgotten. They will always live in our hearts and memories.
- Sending lots of love to our armed forces and their families who have always contributed to make our nation a better place to live. Sending heartfelt wishes on Memorial Day.
- Today we have the best of the privileges because our heroes have fought for them.
- Nothing means anything till the time you don’t have freedom to think, freedom to speak and freedom to act. Let us thank all those who brought freedom to our lives.
- Let us thank all the servicemen and women who are no longer with us for protecting our country by giving away your lives.
You may like: Memorial Day profile pics for Facebook, Whatsapp
- Sending warm wishes to the arm forces of America who have always been fighting for the glory, happiness and growth of the country and countrymen.
- On Memorial day 2021, let us all be mindful that we should celebrate the heroics of fallen soldiers every single day instead of restricting it to only one day.
- A soldier’s love for the country is so immense that he can accept death anytime with utmost love for the freedom of it.
- When the notion of freedom becomes a burning vision in every person’s eyes, then only a country can become absolutely free.
- Fighting for the country is the soldiers’ duty. Having faith in them is ours.
- Our deepest admiration is with servicemen and servicewomen who selflessly sacrificed their lives for the freedom and progress of the country.
- We shouldn’t mourn the death of fallen soldiers. Instead, we should celebrate their sacrifices made for the noble cause.
- May this memorial day rope in only glittering memories in your life and give you the strength to heal the loss of loved ones.
On this special day, send the best messages to your Employees. This day, everyone honors and remembers the selfless services and sacrifices made by the Army men. This is surely the sweetest and most thoughtful way of honoring all those Soldiers who died fighting for the nation.
- On Memorial Day, let us remember all those who gave away their comforts and lives so that we can enjoy 365 days of our lives with our family.
- Memorial Day reminds me of the amazing spirit of peace and freedom which is a gift from the soldiers to the countrymen. Warm wishes to you and your family on Memorial Day.
- Let us never forget the true meaning of Memorial Day which is the most special day in America. Let us honor and remember all the soldiers on this day.
- Memorial Day is a time to honor, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.
- Memorial day events will always remind us about the sacrifices of great soldiers and inspire us to strive to make the nation great.
- Nothing wrong will happen with America as long as our gallant soldiers are standing like an unflinching shield on the border.
- We are forever grateful for the ultimate sacrifice of those who died for the Nation, May their courage and dedication will never be forgotten.
- On this day of prayer and remembrance.. let the memories of the gallant martyrs.. be with us.
- As America observe Memorial Day, let’s pay homage to those who renounced their lives in the name of nation.
- They were smart, handsome and died young, all for us. Salute to our fallen stars.
- Let us all remember those courageous souls… who laid down their lives to keep our nation safe. Warm wishes on Memorial Day!
- Praise the military men and women we have lost and continue to pray and support our military men and women who are still out there keeping us safe.
- Thank you to all those who have served and sacrificed their lives for the United States of America. You are our true heroes!
- Salute to all the heroes of our nation who have fought for us. Warm wishes on Memorial Day to all.
- Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life.
- The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
- A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.
- As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars.
- We are progressing today because they are many who gave their lives yesterday. Remembering our heroes on Memorial Day.
- Wishing a very Happy Memorial Day to everyone. Let us thank our veterans for giving us a protected and prospering life.
- On the occasion of Memorial Day, let us come together to express our gratitude towards the ones who have died for our nation. Warm wishes on Memorial Day.
Strengthen your relation with your customers on this Memorial Day with heart touching messages. Send the warm messages to your customers or clients on the social network and it will make your Customers loyal to your Business.
- All the people who chose to die for the honor of the country were not simple men. They are immortal heroes who shed their blood. Let us remember them with pride. Happy Memorial Day.
- Our brave soldiers are the real heroes who dedicated and sacrificed their lives and comforts for the honor of the country and lives of countrymen. Warm wishes to you on Memorial Day.
- Even the stories of brave dead soldiers have the power to infuse courage in the nerves of thousand living men. Honor the sacrifice of every American soldier. Happy Memorial Day to you.
- We are fortunate to born as American citizens as we have a strong history to look back. We are born in a country of brave army men and women who brought us peace and happiness. Happy Memorial Day.
- Freedom does not come overnight. You must nourish and nourish the idea with your blood and your sacrifices. We are fortunate to have such wonderful army men in our country. Happy Memorial Day.
- Even the stories of brave dead soldiers have the power to infuse courage into the nerves of thousands of living men. Honor the sacrifice of every American soldier. Happy Memorial Day for you.
- On the wings of our freedom, let us come together to bow our heads and remember all those army men and women who sacrificed their lives for our peaceful nights.
- It is stupid to mourn for men who died fighting for the nation. We should rather thank God for such men lived in our country and made us proud. Wishing you a Happy Memorial Day.
- Memorial Day is the day for all the Americans to come together and stand united to thank our army men and women for their sacrifices. Warm wishes on Memorial Day to you and your family.
- Wishing a warm and Happy Memorial Day. Let us remember all our heroes who have left us while saving our lives and our country.
- All the people who chose to die for the honor of the country were not simple men. They are immortal heroes who shed their blood. Remember them with pride.
- All the men and women of the army who died for our country will always motivate us to be a nation of patriots and brave souls.
- Today is the day to come together to celebrate the spirit of great country USA and the glory of army men and women who fought for us like brave souls. Happy Memorial Day to you.
I’m pretty much sure that you are an active on Facebook, Whatsapp or any other social network. If it is so, then you may need some messages that you can share with your friends to celebrate this day. So go through the messages and pick up the best lines for your friends or relatives.
- Today is the day to proudly remember all the soldiers who gave their lives for the country. Let us bow our heads to honor their sacrifices. Wishing you Happy Memorial Day.
- We can never repay the debt of all the lost lives in the war. All that we can do is thank them for giving their lives for the country and making us proud. Happy Memorial Day to you.
- A Nation that does not Honor it’s Heroes, will not long Endure.
- Lighting a candle to remember Loved ones, Family and Friends lost to us this Memorial Day. You are always remembered – We will never Forget.
- To those who Courageously gave their lives and those who Bravely fight today. Thank You!
- The brave never die, they always remain alive in memories and stories. Today is the day to remember and honor their sacrifices. Sending you and your family warm wishes on Memorial Day.
- In war, there is always a winner or a loser. Let us thank all those soldiers who made us a winner with their efforts and giving away their lives. Wishing you a wonderful Memorial Day.
- True Heroism is remarkable sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
- I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.
- To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
- May the winds of heaven blow softly and whisper in your ear How much we love and miss you and wish that you were here
- Those who touch our lives stay in our hearts forever.
- From out of the ground a eulogy grows and becomes a poppy.
- Freedom is viewed as a ‘right’ to those who don’t yet understand that everything is a ‘privilege.
- Let us celebrate the significant occasion of Memorial Day by promising ourselves that we will work harder to make our nation proud.
- Let us all remember those courageous souls… who laid down their lives to keep our nation safe.
- May God bless all the service men and women in present and past for their selfless contribution toward country and countrymen.
Update your social status with Memorial Day status lines and images. If you are active on any social network, you can use the these lines and dedicate to the National Heroes. The more you smile, the more you become happier. Respect everyone with full heart and spend some great moments with your close ones.
- A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
- Post a message that reflects our respect towards them. Let the message start a wave of love and respect towards them from the public.
- This Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom. We are grateful to all who serve.
- Remember the fallen & their families this Memorial Day. Honor those who have so honored us.
- If you can read this, thank a teacher….and, since it’s in English, thank a soldier!!
- Post a wish to that brave hearts. Tag your patriotic friends to be a part of this honour and extend the gratefulness with comments and prayers
- When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep?
- I believe in America … because we have great dreams and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.
- Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- On the occasion of Memorial Day, let us remember and thank all those who died to save us. Warm wishes on this special day.
That’s all about Memorial Day sayings with some quotes and status updates. You are allowed to use them as many times as you want. Keep on sharing with others so that they can also share with others.