Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes with best Rakhi messages, sayings for brother, sister. Beautiful Rakshabandhan greetings for Bro & Sis to celebrate the Rakhi festival. On this festival share these beautiful Raksha Bandhan Messages, Greetings, Quotes, Rakhi Wishes, and Images with your brother. A rakhi is tied by the sisters on her brother’s wrist to ask for his lifelong love and support which he happily accepts and shower his sister with amazing Rakhi gifts. If you are looking out for the best Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes for your dearest brother or sister, we have an enormous collection of Rakhee wishes and messages.
Best Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes
Rakhi 2021 Warm Wishes for Brother
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes for Sister
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Bro and Sis
Happy Raksha Bandhan Inspirational Quotes
Raksha Bandhan 2021 Whatsapp Status Updates
Happy Rakhi 2021 Wishes for Cousin Brother
Cute Rakhi Wishes for Cousin Sister
Rakhi Wishes for Bhabhi
Long Distance Raksha Bandhan Wishes
- Today is the day to celebrate our bond of love… the day to thank God for sending us as brothers and sister… the day to make promises and fulfill them…. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi.
- Dearest Bhaiya, you are not just a brother to me but you are also the best friend I have. When you are around nothing seems impossible. Always be there to make me happy and feel blessed. Love you lots.
- A very big thank you for being my companion, my protector, and being equally weird with me. You are the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You have always been my best friend, holding my hand, making sure the road I traveled on free of obstacles. There cannot be a better brother than you in this whole world. Wishing you the best in life always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You are an all-in-one package for me. You are my friend, a companion, and also a protector. Love you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021.
- With so much love and care, you mean the entire mini world to me. Wishing you the most exciting Raksha Bandhan my pretty sister.
- With your love, support, and strength I can always make a way at any phase of life. Praying to the almighty for the lifelong prosperity of siblingship. Happy Rakhi my sister.
- I feel free and protected at the same time, whenever I am with you my strongest brother. Wishing you a prosperous year ahead. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You have always been the biggest support to me. I have done so many blunders but you have always been there to take care of me. I just cannot imagine my life without you. Love you bhaiya. Happy Rakhi.
- The one person who has supported me unconditionally and loved me from his heart and soul is you…. I am truly blessed to have an amazing brother like you…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- There is no other festival for which I am as excited as I am for Raksha Bandhan because it celebrates the beautiful bond we share.
- I know I am never alone because I have a brother showering his love on me and taking care of me the most special way…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.
- If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my leg-puller, my beautiful sibling, my gatekeeper, and the lone individual who knows everything about me. Much obliged for continually being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
- My little sister, I don’t know how Life will take a turn But I promise you The place you hold in my heart No one ever will replace you. !!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I don’t deserve to have you as my sister. You have done so much for me since I was little.
- Sometimes I think you can read my mind. If you can read my mind, then you already knew that anyway.
- To really know someone, you have to have a lot of history with them. We have that history together. That is why we have such a strong bond.
- I am thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Before I utter anything, you understand. You have been my friend to whom I can share all my secrets. I love you, my darling sister.
- Though I have my own family now, I will always have a special place in my heart for you. We were friends as children, and we always will be.
- I’m proud of all that you have accomplished in your life. I will continue to wish you the best, and I know you will continue with many more successes.
- A good brother is valuable to his sister. You’re priceless to me!
- Thank you for your friendship, love, and support. You encourage me to be my best, and I admire your character.
- You never say no, you never say that’s impossible, and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who makes things possible and who makes paths smoother. I love you, Bro.
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I felt so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks, Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.
- I love to tease you by calling different names. I love to tease you. Oh! How much I’ll miss those petty fights, we have after you are gone to your sasural. I will always love you, Sis!
God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do. – Unkonwn
Best friends will listen to all your worries with their ears… but only a sister will listen to all your concerns with her heart. I love you, sis. – Unkonwn
You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother – Unkonwn
Friends make you laugh, and lovers make you smile. But after all the dust settles, sisters are the ones who stay back to wipe your tears. I love you, sis. – Unkonwn
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown.
Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together. – Sam Levenson.
Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister. I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan! – Unknown
One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and fill her life with happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan! – Unknown.
- My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her; she is my best friend.
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
- My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her, she is my best friend.
- It was nice growing up with someone like you, someone to lean on, someone to count on, someone to tell on…
- Sending my best wishes and lots of love to you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of childhood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest sister!!!
- Your brother promises that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is your sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Many many Rakshabandhan wishes to you brother! From the inside, we are kind of the same, though apparently different from the outside.
- Besides a brother, you are a gift I have received from God. Many many wishes for Raksha Bandhan. Your sister loves you a lot.
- With a cousin brother like you, who needs a real brother….. Best wishes to you on Rakhi bhaiya.
- My Rakhi is incomplete without wishing you Happy Raksha Bandhan….. We may not be connected with the blood but we are bonded with our hearts…. You will always be the closest to my heart.
- When hearts are close and connected, distance doesn’t matter. Bhaiya, you and I have always been bonded with love. Thanks for being there for me unconditionally. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You are the one who taught me to write and today I am writing you a beautiful message of love on Rakhi. I wish the best of success and prosperity for you brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I pray to God that our love for each other keeps growing year after year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have always confided in you and you have always given me the freedom to do so many amazing things in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
- On the occasion of Rakhi, I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- There are many things I wanna say to you, in addition to I love you, ‘Wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweetest brother.
- This Rakhi, I wish our bond of love grows stronger with each passing year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- We might be poles apart, but I respect and love you. Sending my love and best wishes on Rakhi today. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Sisters don’t need words they have perfected their own sports language of smiles, sniffs. Sight’s, gasps wink eye rolls.
- A sister is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.
- Sisters forever never apart maybe distant but never at heart.
- Sister cares and shares her feelings. She hears the unspoken words. She understands the invisible pain. I love my sister for being there for me.
- To my awesome Bhabhi, Happy Raksha Bandhan!, I am sending lots of love, and my best wishes through this card.
- 4. I wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan! Bhaiya and Bhabhi, I hope you have an amazing day and don’t forget to include me in all the celebrations.
- May God give you a very very long life, so I can have you both by my side forever and receive your love and care. Happy Raksha Bandhan!, Bhabhi.
- Dear Bhabhi, I have become as close to you as I am to my brother since you became part of this family, so Happy Raksha Bandhan! Bhabhi Ji.
- When you have such caring and loving Bhabhi, you have nothing to fear in life. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- Earlier I was blessed with an amazing brother but now I am more blessed because I have a wonderful Bhabhi who is more like a friend to me…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- Rakhi has always been special and now with my bhabhi beside my bhaiya, it is all the more special to me. Warm and heartfelt wishes on Rakhi. Will always love you.
- I surely have the best bhaiya bhabhi who are always there for me. Bhaiya you are there to protect me and Bhabhi you are my best friend. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi.
- Regardless of the distance between us, my sister will send me the rakhi on time, which I shall tie on my wrist. Warm wishes of love and happiness to my sister to illuminate her life.
- When siblings’ hearts are close, distance doesn’t matter. Despite the fact that I am unable to have my sister tie the Rakhi on my wrist, my best wishes remain with her on Raksha Bandhan.
- We are not together this Raksha Bandhan, my beloved sister, but I want you to know that you are an important part of my life. A very happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- It’s difficult for me to accept that you won’t tie Rahi on my wrist since you live so far away, but your thoughts are constantly with me, and that gives joy to the festival of Raksha Bandhan.
- We celebrate this day to make our bond stronger. May you be overwhelmed with joy today until forever. I love you, dear sister. I wish you all the best on this day of Raksha Bandhan.
- No matter the distance between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
- Bro, Thank you for everything. No words can even express how thankful I am to have you as my brother.
- Despite our distance, on Raksha Bandhan, I promise you that I would always defend you from all dangers, my lovely sister.
Use these Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021 wishes to express your love to your brother or sister and make this rakhi festival the best of it. Don’t forget to share this article on social networks.